Farewell Stephen Colbert… See more

CBS announced Thursday that The Late Show with Stephen Colbert will end in 2026. ‘THE LATE SHOW with STEPHEN COLBERT’ will end its historic run in May 2026 at the end of the broadcast season,” CBS said in a statement. “We consider Stephen Colbert irreplaceable and will retire ‘THE LATE SHOW’ franchise at that time. We are proud that Stephen called CBS home. He and the broadcast will be remembered in the pantheon of greats that graced late night television.”

“I found out just last night, next year will be our last season,” host Stephen Colbert told his studio audience in a video shared on Instagram. “The network will be ending ‘The Late Show’ in May.”

He continued, “It’s not just the end of our show, but it’s the end of ‘The Late Show’ on CBS. I’m not being replaced. This is all just going away.”

Related Posts

20 Minutes ago in Arizona, Savannah Guthrie was confirmed as…

Just 20 minutes ago in Arizona, Savannah Guthrie was confirmed as the focus of a rapidly developing update that has already begun to ripple across newsrooms and…

20 Minutes ago in California, Ashton Kutcher was confirmed as…See more

As the press conference wrapped, the initial shock gave way to a clearer picture of what Kutcher is building: not a fleeting celebrity cause, but an infrastructure…

My mom had been gone for only six months… when my father married her sister.

My brother’s hands were shaking. “I found emails,” he said. “Between Dad and Claire. They go back almost two years.” Two years. Mom had only been gone…

‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Star Eric Dane Dies at 53 After Courageous Battle With ALS

Fans around the world are mourning the loss of Eric Dane, the actor whose powerful performances and unforgettable screen presence made him one of television’s most admired…

Eric Dane’s harrowing words in final public appearance before his death

The television world is grieving the loss of Eric Dane, who passed away on Thursday, February 19, after battling ALS. He was 53. Best known for his unforgettable…

Vatican Responds to Reports of Donald Trump’s Peace Initiative Invitation

The Donald Trump administration has invited the Holy See to participate in a newly announced international peace initiative, placing the Vatican at the center of a major…