Pope Leo’s brutal response to Trump’s invitation to join the ‘Board of Peace’

President Donald Trump has created the “Board of Peace.” Along with inviting countries, he also invited Pope Leo. However, the spiritual leader declined with a savage response.

Not long ago, Donald Trump launched the “Board of Peace,” describing it as a way to help bring peace to war‑torn regions like Gaza — but the reaction was not what he expected.

While nations are required to pay $1 billion for permanent membership, several countries, including Germany, Canada, France, Italy, Norway, Sweden, the UK, and Ukraine, declined the invitation.

Countries such as Israel, Argentina, Russia, Hungary, and Saudi Arabia, among others, accepted Trump’s offer.

In January, as Trump introduced the initiative, he also invited Pope Leo, the leader of the Roman Catholic Church, to join. But now, the Pope and the Vatican have responded — and the response was brutal.

Pope Leo’s response to Trump’s ‘Board of Peace’ invitation
At first, the Vatican did not respond. In January, officials said Pope Leo was considering the invitation and needed time to decide.

But now, the Vatican has made its position clear: it will not participate in Trump’s plan. Cardinal Pietro Parolin, the Vatican’s top diplomat, said Pope Leo believes conflicts like the one in Gaza should be handled by the United Nations, not by a board led by a single nation.

According to The Independent, a Vatican spokesman told reporters: “This administration is trying to enforce our nation’s laws in the most humane way possible, and we are upholding the law. We are doing that on behalf of the people of our country who live here.”

Pope Leo himself did not publicly detail his reasoning, but the decision aligns with recent comments he has made about global issues. The Pope has been outspoken on peace, human rights, and how world leaders treat immigrants and refugees. He has also warned that human rights are endangered when freedom and dignity are ignored.

What do you think of this? Please share your thoughts in the comment section.

Related Posts

The Secret Romance Mark Consuelos Kept Hidden for Decades — And the Quiet Confession That Set the Internet on Fire

No one expected anything unusual from the interview. Mark Consuelos appeared as he always does — composed, warm, and confident. But in an unguarded moment, he mentioned…

The search for 18-year-old twins Carolina and Luiza is over, they were dea… See more

The search for 18-year-old twins Carolina and Luiza has come to a heartbreaking end. Authorities confirmed that the sisters, who had been missing for several days, were…

Police share major update on Nancy Guthrie kidnapping suspect

84-year-old Nancy Guthrie has been missing since Janaury 31. The police have not yet shared any information about a possible suspect. But on Monday, police released a…

After Marrying Blake Shelton, Gwen Stefani Makes Heartbreaking Announcement

Gwen Stefani, beloved singer and fashion icon, recently tied the knot with country star Blake Shelton in a private ceremony. Fans celebrated the union of two music…

This Photo Was Never Edited — And That’s the Part People Miss

At first glance, this looks like just another glamorous group shot from television’s golden era. Big hair, confident smiles, playful poses, and that unmistakable studio glow that…

From beaten and bruised to one of the brightest stars in the world

He used to sit quietly in the corner of the studio while his mother worked. There were no babysitters in his childhood. If Patsy was choreographing, he…